Sunday, June 4, 2017

Who Is Desbois?

Things have been a little quieter here than I'd like. But it's not you, publishers and creators, it's me. I'm in the process of buying/selling a house. It sucks all kinds of ass, I hate it, and I can't wait to have a normal life again.

I received my copy of the third issue Auric Of The Great White North last week, which made for a nice distraction. However, the Auric Facebook page had me eager for #4 before #3 reached my soon-to-be-former house.

Who's that mysterious masked man? Well, what's a hero without his team? In Issue #4 you will meet and read the origin of Auric's newest team member, Desbois! Who's behind the mask? What's his tie to Auric's history? You'll have to pick up a copy to find out! Beautiful colors by Donovan Yaciuk. Estimated release: September for FanExpo!
He has a brief teaser appearance in issue three to whet our appetites. That issue (and the previous ones, naturally) are available for purchase now on the publisher's website and no doubt will be available on drivethru before long.